I haven't been able to write about what has been going on my life for quite some time. Call it blog-block (it is doubtful that I am the first person to come up with that term).
I have, however, just recently spent quite a bit of time compiling a play list of songs of strength and support for a dear friend of mine. I think perhaps, we can all probably benefit from this list list I thought I might share.
My top 10 songs (ok 15 if you include the Official Country Bonus tracks)in the HIZUK (Hebrew for strength) Department!
I am not providing link because I don't know the legalities here.
I must emphasize I do not endorse any foul language herein nor do I condone or recommend that you watch any inappropriate videos of these songs and PLEASE BE extra vigilant disregard ALL non pertinent lyrics!
I do recommend the the choruses!
Songs of strength and support
1. All American Rejects: Move along!
2. CHER: Strong Enough
3. Elton John: I'm still standing!
4. Animal Liberation Orchestra: BBQ
5. Green Day:Good Riddance:Time of your life.
6. Jim Croce: I've got a name.
7. Gloria Gaynor: I will survive.
Somewhat more angry ones:
8. All American Rejects: Gives you hell!
9. Alanis Morissette: You oughta know
Just plain old:
10. Jonathon Edwards: Sunshine
My additional COUNTRY GIRL SELECTION:
11.Jaron and the Long Road: I pray for you!
12. Jo Dee Messina: My Give a Damn's Busted!
13. Keith Urban: You'll think of me!
14. Lee ann Womack: I hope you Dance!
15. Miley Cyrus:The Climb.
I hope you can feel the strength and support.